Decker & Associates, Inc (D&A) works closely with Texas school districts. Over 4,000 Texas high school students and 45 school districts experienced RLFM for the 2017-2018 school year. Many of those school districts ordered RLFM directly from Decker & Associates. Others used the TEA EMAT system to order and pay.
Ordering directly is easy and we try to accommodate your purchasing process. Below, we have outlined two school purchasing processes that we have experienced, and, to work with you successfully, we encourage you to explain your desired purchasing process to make your experience enjoyable.
Remember, if you need help, you can fill out our contact form and we will be in touch soon.
As a public school ordering directly from D&A, you probably have one of the two following purchase processes.
- Issue a purchase order to D&A, preferably by email
- Receive an invoice from D&A which aligns with your purchase order
- Pay the invoice by mailing a check to D&A
- Access Deckerusa.com
- Select the courses and include the number of students and teachers
- Add to cart
- Check out and pay, or request to be invoiced
- Pay at check out or mail in a check based on the invoice and your order
We look forward to working with you and thank you for supporting your students.